Re: [cdrom] OpenTech cdrom 2

Hi,
you are welcomed
as I rember you wanted to send your cash in mail to
order two copies is that right? (I still did not get
your order)
Could you please let me know why you want to order the
old and teh new one (i.e. which tools or designs that
are not on the new release and you want them?)

Regarding the tool you mentioned I tried to check it
but it seems that it is not free nor opensource so I
can not include it on the cdrom

Regards
Jamil Khatib

http://www.opencores.org/OIPC/projects/OpenTech/contents.txt